The Collective Brewing Project is getting ready to expand. If you’ve been to the brewery lately you undoubtedly seen stacks and stacks of barrels, piles of malt, and sometimes even a forklift in the middle of the taproom. We’re bursting at the seams. We love referring to our little brewery as “The Five Pound Bag.” We’ve definitely stuffed 10 pounds of shit in our bag. Now it’s time to streamline and expand.
Help us by joining The Collective Bottle Project. Membership dues will go directly towards expanding our wood cellar so that we can produce more sour beer. In exchange for helping us out you will have access to exclusive beers, parties and other member benefits. Check out the full details.
Membership will cost $275 plus tax. Member benefits will begin November 1, 2016 and expire November 1, 2017. Dues are non-refundable.
Members will receive 20 bottles in total throughout the course of their membership period. Members will be given advanced notice of allotments and releases. The brewery will store members allotments for a maximum of 6 weeks from date of release. Bottles not picked up within that time period will be consumed by the brew staff or snorkeled by Jase Hicks.
· At least 12 bottles will be distributed as club exclusive releases. These are super cool small batch projects we have been working on for the past year. Some examples may include Witherspoon Distillery bourbon barrel aged sour red with boysenberries and a black currant dark sour. The number of releases that will make up the 12 bottles will be at the discretion of the brewery. Should extra bottles be available, they will be available for sale to the membership. These will be sold on a first come, first served basis. Bottle sizes are at the discretion of the brewery.
· The remainder of the 20 bottle balance will consist of brewery only releases. Some examples of these may include Parker County Peach Golden Sour, American Sour Red, Wood Folk Blend 2 and Blueberry Cobbler Petite Golden Sour. In additional to their allotment, members will have early access along with Crowler Club members to buy additional bottles prior to sale to the general public.
Proxies and Shipping
We are unable to ship beer. Stupid government. We can however allow one proxy to be named at the time of membership. Your proxy will be able to pick up allotments and pre-purchased bottles for you, the membership holder. The brewery is not responsible for disputes between member and proxy. Pick a real ride or die homie. Pick-up will be available at the brewery taproom only: 112 St. Louis Ave Fort Worth, TX 76104.
Members will receive a challenge coin that will identify them as a member and entitle them to all membership benefits.
Members must identify themselves as a member to receive club benefits. We aren’t psychic.
· Members will be thrown a party twice during their membership. We know how to throw a good party. Bring a guest.
· Members will receive a 10% discount on draft beer and merchandise. Discount does not apply to growler, crowler, bottle sales or membership dues.
· Members will have early access to bottle releases not included in club allotments.
· Members will have early access to any ticketed events hosted by the brewery.
· Members will have first access to 2017-2018 membership.
· Members will have exclusive access to The Collective Bottle Project facebook group.
Members will receive two custom Bottle Project glasses. They’re super fancy, but don’t feel like you have to raise a pinky when you drink out of them.
The whole thing kicks off with first allotments happening during our second anniversary week November 2-6, 2017.